Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Best 'O' level student wants to be an engineer

Best 'O' level student wants to be an engineer
Navigation
About Us
Discussions
Home
Library
News and Events
 

Best 'O' level student wants to be an engineer

The best O’level student, Diana Munyana Musoni, says that she wants to be a Civil Engineer in future.

Munyana said this, yesterday evening, when she visited The New Times’ head offices with her parents, soon after the Rwanda National Examination Council (RNEC) released the results.

“I want to be an Engineer and I know I will make it,” said the seemingly excited Munyana who was a student at Nu-Vision High School in Gasabo District.
In the company of her father Augustine Musoni and Mother Aurelia Tushaba, Munyana could not hide her excitement.

“I always knew that I was going to excel, but I did not imagine that I would be the best in the country,” she said.
Munyana attributes her success to hard work coupled with prayer and devoting much of her time to reading. “I worked hard, read my books and prayed a lot,” she said.

“I have always had confidence in my daughter and I knew that she could make it,” said Musoni , the father, an Agricultural researcher and Director at ISAR, Nyagatare.

Tushaba, Munyana’s mother, had nothing to say, but attributed the success to God. She is a primary school teacher at Alpha Community Academy in Kicukiro District.

Munyana’s advice to other students is to work hard and to always have a goal in whatever they do if the are to achieve the best.
 

Updated on Mar 1, 2011 by Salvatore Desiano (Version 3)


Attachments (1)

best student.jpg - on Mar 1, 2011 by Salvatore Desiano (Version 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment